The Center for Intercontinental Education is an educational institution in Ghana that works with other internationally renowned educational institutions of higher learning worldwide to provide the people of Africa (including Ghana) the opportunity to obtain internationally recognized professional and academic qualifications from UK, US, Switzerland, India, Malaysia, and China via distance learning, part- time, or full time regardless of their socioeconomic status such as income status, area of residence, gender, race, age or cost per student.
Our partner institutions includes:
1. Cambridge International College, United Kingdom, and
2. Swiss Business School, Zurich-Switzerland.
3. University of Business & International Studies, Switzerland
4. Raffles Global Education Services, Malaysia
5. Universal Immigration, Canada