Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The programme is fully approved by the National Accreditation Board, Ghana and incorporate high-quality Study Materials and syllabus, produced by world-leading authors and professionals.
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
Students may choose any of the under listed options.
Human Resource Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
DURATION OF STUDIES
The MBA Programme can be completed within 18 months, however because some Members may be in employment you are allowed up to three (3) years to complete the programme.
For entry into the MBA programme, an applicant must be at least 21 years of age and must hold a Bachelor¡¦s degree from an accredited institution OR A professional qualification equivalent to a degree recognised by CIC and National Accreditation Board, Ghana.
The programme is delivered by distance learning ¡V the flexible, modern, effective way to gain skills, knowledge and qualifications. The flexible study method allows you to progress at your own pace (within certain limits), at the times which suit your lifestyle, personal circumstances and in an environment of your choice. Additionally, face-to-face tutorial assistance can be arranged if needed.
CIC Honours Group Diploma
- Hospitality Management
- Sales & Marketing Administration
- Materials Management
- Human Resource Administration
- Business Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Development
- Executive Assistance
- Management & Administration
- Administrative Management
An Honours Group Diploma attests to its holder having successfully completed related CIC Diploma Programs plus an Advanced Program and having graduated with honours.
To qualify for the Award of CIC’s International Honours Group Diploma a CIC Member must complete successfully FOUR CIC CORE ‘Qualifying Programs/Subjects.
On successfully completing this Honours Programme of Study you will:
- Be awarded the CIC Honours Group Diploma
- Have attained an accredited qualification at Level 4, equated to the British National framework at the same level as Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 4.
- Event Management: Operations and Logistics (Diploma)
- Event Management: Strategy & Planning (Diploma)
- Hotel Operations & Management (Diploma)
- Stores Management & Stock - Inventory - Control (Diploma)
- Sales Management & Marketing (Diploma)
- Tourism & Travel Agency Management (Diploma)
- Human Resource / Personnel Management (Diploma)
- Professional English - for Everyday and Business Use (Diploma)
- Purchasing & Resourcing Management (Diploma)
- Business Bookkeeping & Accounts (Diploma)
- Modern Management & Administration (Diploma)
- Advertising & Public Relations (Diploma)
- Business Economics & Commerce (Diploma)
- Business English & Letter Writing (Diploma)
- Business Organisation & Management (Diploma)
- Global Marketing Management (Diploma)
- Office Management & Administration (Diploma)
- Accounting & Finance in Business & Management (Diploma)
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Transport Management (Diploma)
- Business Management & Administration (Diploma)
- Project Management (Diploma)
- Employee Development (Diploma)
- Cost Accounting (Diploma)
- Communication in Business & Management (Diploma)
- Financial Management (Diploma)
- Administrative / Personal Assistant / Secretarial Duties (Diploma)
- International Business & Trade (Diploma)
- Organisational Behaviour (Diploma)
- Computers & IT in Business & Management (Diploma)
- Insurance - Principles & Practice (Diploma)
- Leadership & Team Management (Diploma)
- Advanced Theory & Practice of Management & Administration (Diploma)
- Health & Safety in the Workplace (Diploma)
- Supply Chain Strategy & Organization (Diploma)